Accenture PLC (ACN): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Loser
By TheStreet Wire - 07/09/12 - 5:01 PM EDT
Tickers in this article: ACNAccenture (ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Accenture fell 63 cents (-1.1%) to $57.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.69-$58.40 after having opened the day at $58.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.44. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Sapiens International Corporation (SPNS), down 8.3%, Glu Mobile (GLUU), down 7.2%, Sonic Foundry (SOFO), down 6.6%, and CommVault Systems (CVLT), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Tickers in this article: ACN
Latest news from section
See all news From StreetWire