Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
By TheStreet Wire - 07/13/12 - 5:00 PM EDT
Tickers in this article: MSFTMicrosoft Corporation (MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose 76 cents (2.6%) to $29.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 38.7 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.72-$29.48 after having opened the day at $28.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.63. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EPAM Systems (EPAM), up 7%, Brightcove (BCOV), up 6.2%, inContact (SAAS), up 5.9%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation (ADAT), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Microsoft Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Tickers in this article: MSFT
Latest news from section
See all news From StreetWire