Public Storage (PSA): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard
By TheStreet Wire - 08/03/12 - 5:01 PM EDT
Tickers in this article: PSAPublic Storage (PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Public Storage fell 91 cents (-0.6%) to $147.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 709,786 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $147.23-$152.68 after having opened the day at $152.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $148.81. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: PMC Commercial (PCC), down 5.3%, MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH), down 4.4%, Impac Mortgage Holdings (IMH), down 3.5%, and American Spectrum Realty (AQQ), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Tickers in this article: PSA
Latest news from section
See all news From StreetWire