Intuit Inc. (INTU): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
By TheStreet Wire - 08/22/12 - 5:00 PM EDT
Tickers in this article: INTUEditor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Intuit (INTU) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Intuit rose 70 cents (1.2%) to $59.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of Intuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.92-$59.93 after having opened the day at $58.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.95. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Ellie Mae (ELLI), up 8.6%, Recon Technology (RCON), up 6.4%, GRAVITY (GRVY), up 6.1%, and Perion Network (PERI), up 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Intuit Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Tickers in this article: INTU
Latest news from section
See all news From StreetWire